Flame resistant pants from Big Bill made with 6 oz. Nomex IIIA® clothing fabric. Features include regular seat and thighs, Nomex® taped brass zipper fly, concealed metal button closure on front, Two back pockets, 2 front pockets, 7 wide belt loops, 2 back pockets (loop and plastic button thru closure on left pocket). Made with 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar and 2% P-140 Carbon for flame resistance and durability. Flame resistant properties of these pants can not be washed out.
Custom Inseams Available
- Arc Rating: ATPV 5.7 cal/cm², HRC 1
- NFPA 70E
- NFPA 2112
- CSA Z462
- 7 oz. Nomex® IIIA® 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, 2% p-140 Carbon
- Fits at Waist.
- Regular Seat and Thighs
- Double Stitched Crotch Seam
- Double Stitched Side Seams
- 2 Double Stitched Front Quarter-Top Pockets.
- Concealed Metal Button Closure on Waistband.
- 2 Back Pockets (Loop and Plastic Button Thru Closure on Left Pocket).
- 7 Wide Belt Loops.
- Nomex Taped Brass Zipper Fly Closure.
- Fly Constructed Like Jeans
- Available in 28" to 54" Waist with Inseams from 30" to 36" and Unhemmed
- Available in Navy
- Custom Inseams Available