The DFM35 by DragonWear is a Elements Blaze jacket that is proudly made in the U.S.A.. Featuring Polartec's time-tested Wind Pro FR fabric, tis jacket redefines high expectations with its durable, wind-resistant and water-repellent finish designed to block wind and shed light rain and snow. The 3M Scotchlite solid silver reflective ensures you stay visible, while excellent fabric stretch supports greater range of motion. Multiple pockets, including hand warmer and cargo pockets, give you the ability to keep items close by, and the extra-long sleeves and glove cuffs with black fabric hide dirt and wear. A detachable hood with 3-panel construction for comfort and snap closures fro easy removal round out this versatile jacket.
Available in Sizes: SM, MD, MDT, LG, LGT, XL, XLT, 2XL, 2XLT, 3XL, 3XLT, 4XL, 5XL
- ANSI Class 3
- CSA Z96 Hi-Vis Orange
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 16 cal/cm
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Inherently Fire and Arc-Resistant
- 3M Scotchlite Solid Silver Reflective
- Wind-Resistant and Water-Repellent Outer Surface
- Excellent Stretch for Freedom of Movement
- Full-Length FR Vislon Zipper Front with Nomex Zipper Tape
- Multiple Pockets Include Hand Warmer and Cargo Pockets
- Drop-Tail Rear Hem for Increased Coverage
- Extra Long Sleeve and Glove Cuffs with Black Fabric to Hide Dirt
- Detachable Hood with Snap Closures