The 7088 by FallTech is a FlowTech Belted Body Harness for fall protection and arrest. One of the most deluxe and comfortable body harnesses in the industry. Featuring FlowScape raised D-ring assembly for increased air circulation. All hardware is made with aluminum to make this harness lightweight and comfortable. FlowScape breathable molded pad interiors for the shoulders, legs and waist padding make this model ultra comfortable. Rip-stop and ballistic nylon pad exteriors complete this ultra durable harness. 2 lanyard keepers for additional storage. The work belt is also removable and reinstall.
Available in Sizes: SM-2XL
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007, Z359.12-2009
- Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-ring: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs., to maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- 3 D-rings, Back and Side
- 5-point adjustability
- Tongue Buckle Legs and Quick Connect Chest
- FlowScape Shoulder, Leg and Waist Pads
- 2 lanyard keepers
- Aluminum hardware for lighter weight
- Extreme duty, removable workbelt