The 7021QC by FallTech is a Journeyman Standard Non-Belted Body Harness. Featuring Quick connect leg and chest buckles along with low-profile spring-tension torso adjusters. There are also premium breathable, padded air mesh shoulder yokes; that feature an integral non-slip dorsal adjustment for the D-ring. 18" contoured stitched-down leg pads align the harness. There are also twin torso keepers for stowing idle lanyard connectors. This body harness is for fall protection and personal arrest.
Available in Sizes: SM/MD, LG/XL, 2XL
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007, Z359.12-2009
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-ring: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs., to maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- Rated at over 5,000 lbs
- Single back D-ring for Fall Arrest
- 5-Point adjustability
- Quick Connect Legs and Chest
- Heavy-duty backstrap
- 2 lanyard keepers
I have bought several cases of the Crossfire Infinity 263 Sunglasses for my crews and after trying different pairs of safety sunglasses overall the crews like the Crossfire 263 the best. I have had great service with safety smart gear and will continue purchasing this product from them!