The 727650LE by FallTech is a 50' galvanized steel cable, single-leg with steel snap hook and carabiner housing connector. A 7/32 galvanized steel cable is encased within the nylon housing. The dual shock energy absorber system with inertia brake system and external shock pack can handle up to a 3,600 lbs gate. If a fall event occurs, the intergral shock absorber also provides quick, easy to see, visual. This device also features a easy to hold handle that makes transportation quick and easy.
OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.14-2014
- Material Specifications
Cable: 7/32", Galvanized Steel
Connector: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
Connector Gates: Alloy Steel; 3,600 lbs. front load and side load
- Performance Specifications
Tensile Strength: 3,000 lbs.
Max. Capacity: 310 lbs
Max. Arrest Distance: 36 inches
- May be used as a traditional SRD for overhead anchorage option or in below harness D-ring anchorage conditions
- Load-indicating swivel carabiner with 3,600 lb gate
- 7/32 Galvanized steel cable for added cut resistance
- Dual energy absorber system - internal interial brake and external shock pack