The 7008 by FallTech is a Tradesman Non-Belted Construction Body Harness for fall protection. 1 D-ring is featured in the back of the harness along with a heavy-duty back strap. Both legs are fastened with 9-Position, heavy-duty tongue buckle leg straps. 5 points of overall adjust-ability. The 7008 also has 2 lanyard keepers.
Available in Sizes: UniFit, XL-3XL
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007, Z359.12-2009
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-ring: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs., to maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- Rated at over 5,000 lbs
- Single back D-ring for Fall Arrest
- 5-Point Adjustability
- 9-Position, Heavy-Duty Tongue Buckle Leg Strap
- Heavy-duty backstrap
- 2 Lanyard keepers