These NASCO WorkLite Bib Rain Pants are lightweight yet highly durable industrial rain gear designed for many industrial applications, not plastic. This rain gear features elastic suspenders with front buckles and plain front. Maintains flexibility in cold weather 4.5 oz/yd2 200-denier nylon oxford, polyurethane moisture barrier, flame resistant (ASTM D6413-99), two needle full felled seam construction with exclusive seam sealing tape. This rain gear is best suited for Construction, Municipalities, Tree Trimming, Transportation, Telecommunications, CATV and Food Processing industries. Flame Resistance ASTM D6413
- ASTM D751: > 150 psi
- ASTM D6413: < 2 Second Flame Out; < 6" Char Length
- Chemical Resistance: Oils, Fats and Hydrocarbons
- 4.5 oz/yd² 200 Denier Type 66 Nylon Fabric
- Polyurethane Moisture Barrier
- 2 Needle Stitched and Taped Seams
- Elastic Suspenders With Buckles
- Soft & Flexible
- Limited Flame Resistance
- Available in Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL and in Regular, Long and Tall Lengths
- Available in Yellow
My rain pants work perfectly for me in my profession!
I was very cautious when selecting where to purchase replacement traffic batons. Last year I purchased a similar baton from a different company. The other batons were c cell and not as bright. They began failing within two weeks. I couldn't be happier so far with these new batons. They are very bright, feel very durable and the belt clip is a welcome feature. So far a good quality product.