Neese Viz-Tex Class 3 Parka Jacket with Hood is designed for utility work when high visibility is required as well as protection from the elements. With DOT style contrast reflective, this Neese Viz-Tex jacket offers lightweight waterproof, windproof, and stretchable coverage and meets the ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 visibility requirements. All stitching is to be single-needle stitched. All seams in the jacket, except hems, are reinforced through electronic welding (heat-seal) making the garment 100% waterproof. Side pockets.
- ANSI 107-2004
- Unique stretchable material that offers excellent range of motion & wearer comfort
- A slick and flexible polyurethane outer coating that is ideal barrier protection for sanitation work crews
- Strong heat welded main seams provide enhanced durability & seam integrity
- The windproof fabric quality is ideal for the cooler climates
- Available in sizes SM-6XL