Flame resistant coveralls made with Nomex® IIIA 6 oz. fabric available in 6 colors. These FR coveralls meet or exceed NFPA 70E, 1971, 1975, 1977 and are ASTM F1506 Arc thermal performance tested. Made to provide optimum performance for industrial secondary protective clothing. Nomex® IIIA is a high temperature aramid fiber, which is permanently flame resistant with excellent chemical resistance. Nomex® IIIA will not melt or drip when exposed to flames or arcs. Nomex® IIIA is recognized as a top rated clothing fabric that provides protection against the possible exposure to flame or arc in the workplace.
- ATPV = 5.8 Cal/Cm2 HRC=1
- Meets or Exceeds NFPA 70E, 1971, 1975, 1977
- ASTM F1506 Arc Thermal Performance Tested
- 6 oz. Nomex® Flame Resistant Material.
- Leaf collar
- Seven double stitched pockets (2 chest, 2 rear, 2 hip, 1 tool)
- Elastic waist
- Nomex® IIIA zipper front closure
- Non-sparking covered snaps on lapel, wrists, & pass-through pockets
- Bar tacked stress points
- One-piece action back design
- Available in Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL and 6XL
- Available in Green, Grey, Khaki, Navy Blue Royal Blue