Neese Dura Arc I Full Length Rain Jacket is made of PVC on Nomex and is designed especially for utility workers exposed to electrical arc hazard. Features Silver relective, Velcro wrist adjustments, zipper front with stom flap, inner sleeves, tuck away hood and two patch pockets with hood.
- Compliant with Class 3 - ANSI 107-2004
- Fire Retardant: FTMS 191A
- Arc Resistant: ASTM F1891-02
- ATPV - Fluorescent Yellow 5.4 Cal/cm EBTAS - Fluorescent Yellow 28.9 Cal/cm HAF - Fluorescent Yellow 63.6 Cal/cm
- Reflective film (2" silver)
- Vented Nomex mesh back with D-ring access
- Zipper front
- Storm flap with snap front
- Tuck-away hood with drawstring closure
- Patch pockets (2) with Velcro closure
- Inside left breast cell phone pocket
- Take-up tabs with Velcro on wrists
- Available in Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL and 6XL
- Available Colors: Fluorescent Yellow
Rain Jackets work great for our drivers. Everyone likes them.