Coveralls made from INDURA FRC fabrics are guaranteed to remain flame resistant for the life of the garment. Indura is the result of a treatment process where applying a flame retardant chemical to the cotton forms a long chain flame retardant polymer that is impregnated into the core of each of the individual cotton fibers. INDURA FRC provides a cost effective alternative to traditional FR fabrics, with excellent protection against electric arc and flame. These flame resistant coveralls features include bar tacked stress points, elastic waistband, non sparking bass snaps, pass though pockets, hammer loop, 2 rear pockets, 2 hip pockets, 1 tool pocket and 2 breast pockets. They also meet or exceed NFPA 70E, 1971, 1975, 1977 and are ASTM F1506, ARC thermal performance tested. Color is approximate and may vary depending on you monitor settings.
Available in Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL
- Arc Rating: ATPV 11.5 cal/cm
- 7 Double-Sitched Pockets
- 2 Beast Pockets
- 2 Rear Pocket
- 2 Hip Pocket
- 1 Tool Pocket
- One-Piece Back (action back)
- Pass-Through Pocket Openings
- Hammer Loop
- Non-sparking brass zipper closure with snaps on lapel and wrists
- Lock-down safety stitching throughout w/ feld seam seat.
- Available in Sizes Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL and 5XL
- Available in Color Navy