4.5 oz NOMEX Flame resistant coveralls by Occunomix help keep personnel safe in hazardous industrial environments where the risk of flame or arc are present. NOMEX is a protective aramid fiber which is permanently flame resistant with excellent chemical resistance. These FR coveralls meet the NFPA 70E standard, are ASTM F1506 tested and have an ATPV = 4.5 Cal/Cm2 HRC=1 rating. Features include 7 double stitched pockets, elastic waist, bar tacked stress points, non sparking covered snaps on wrists, lapel and pass through pockets. Quantity discounts available for qualifying orders. Colors are approximate and may vary depending on your monitor settings.
- ATPV = 4.5 Cal/Cm2 HRC=1
- Meets or Exceeds NFPA 70E, 1971, 1975, 1977
- ASTM F1506 Arc Thermal Performance Tested
- 4.5 oz. NOMEX Flame Resistant Material.
- Leaf collar
- Seven double stitched pockets (2 chest, 2 rear, 2 hip, 1 tool)
- Elastic waist
- Non-sparking covered snaps on lapel, wrists, & pass-through pockets
- Bar tacked stress points
- Available in Sizes Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL and 5XL
- Available in Navy