The RJ3210 by Pyramex is a class 3 weatherproof bomber jacket with a quilted liner and black bottom. This jacket has a weatherproof polyester shell with a quilted liner. 2" Silver reflective tape aligns the sweatshirt and meets ANSI Class 3 standards. There is also an attachable hood that is easy to conceal. Zipper front closure runs through the black bottom, while sweat-proof elastic lining clasps the waist and wrist cuffs. 5 Pockets are found throughout the jacket with 4 in the front and 1 and within the inside. Mic tabs and pencil pockets are found in the front along with a clear ID badge holder that can also fit a radio or cell phone.
Available in Colors: Lime
Available in Sizes: MD-5XL
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class 3
- Weatherproof Polyester Sheel with Quilted Lining
- Weatherproof Elastic Band at the Waist and Wrists
- 2" Silver Reflective Material
- Concealed Hood
- Zipper Front Closure
- 5 Pockets: 4 Outside, 1 Inside
- Cell Phone/Radio Chest Pocket with Clear Panel on Outside Shell
- Mic Tabs and Pencil Pocket
I purchased this jacket as a Christmas gift for my adult son. He is a Volunteer Firefighter in the community where he lives, and I wanted him to have an extra level of protection in the form of high visibility. He has offered 5 Star comments about this item for warmth and safety!