The BB-148B is a Class 2 FR Dress Shirt by Big Bill. Made with 7 oz. Tencate Tecasafe Plus material which is a tri blend of 45% Modacrylic/35% Lyocell/20% Aramid. This garment is designed to have an Arc Rating that meets ATPV 9 Cal/cm while simultaneously performing with Class 2 visibility. A 2" 3M Scotchlite reflective is quadruple stitched with 2 bands around the arms, an "X" on the back and 2 vertical stripes in front. This garment is unique for being not only being a dress shirt but one of the only garments to feature an "X" back with Class 2 FR functionality.
- XSA-Z96 Class 2
- ATPV 9 Cal/cm Hazard Risk Category 2
- 2" 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material
- "X" on Back
- Quadruple Stitched Reflective Tape
- Available Colors: Orange, Yellow
- Available Sizes in Reg: SM-5XL