Returns & Exchanges
How do I return an item?
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. Please feel free to contact us via our customer service line 877-999-4847 if you would like live help.
Due to heavy demand and shortage of supply, there is a service fee for all product exchanges and returns, which is 20% of the purchase amount (minimum $25 per order).
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Safety Smart Gear, Inc. (SSG) must first be obtained prior to any return:
(1) Click on the Returns and Exchanges link on your email invoice confirmation to start the process.
You may also email us at email@example.com and we will forward an RMA Request Form via email.
(2) SSG will respond to your RMA request via email within 2 business days of our receipt thereof and upon review and approval, we will provide you with the specific instructions to return your item(s). If your request does not meet this SSG return policy criteria we will notify you via email.
(3) All items that you are returning, and that have been approved for return through the RMA process, must be received within 10 business days from the date of RMA approval. SSG reserves the right to cancel a return if it has been more than 10 business days since the RMA was issued.
- SSG reserves the right to cancel a return or reduce a credit amount if the product is not returned in the original packaging including all packing materials and affixed tags and labels, or if the actual condition of the returned product differs from the condition described at the time the RMA was granted.
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless (i) it is our error or (ii) unless we approve a Return for Warranty (see below).
- Unauthorized returns (Items returned without RMA authorization OR without the RMA Number clearly displayed) will be refused upon attempted delivery.
- We highly recommend that you insure your RMA return package(s), as we are not responsible for any items that are lost or damaged during shipping. No refund will be given for damaged items due to poor packaging.
- SSG reserves the right to reject returns that do not meet our return criteria.
- Important: Please provide us with the tracking number information for the approved RMA item(s). It will expedite our processing of your return.
What is your return policy?
Returns for Warranty: If you would like to request a return for warranty claim evaluation, please submit a request for an RMA within 14 days of receipt of delivery and indicate you are requesting a Return for a Warranty claim evaluation. Please note that while we make every effort to process warranty claims expediently, they can take 15 business days or longer to process as warranty evaluations are made at the manufacturer’s facilities. If your returned item(s) is/are deemed to be defective, you will be notified via email and the defective product will be replaced. Your shipping cost to return the defective item (as specified in the RMA approval) will be refunded to you, and you will not be responsible for the cost of shipping the replacement item back to you. Specific item warranties vary by manufacturer and even by product line. The warranty is limited to the terms of the original manufacturer’s warranty.
Returns for Exchange: Please note that a 20% service fee (minimum $25) will be charged. If you would like to request a return for an exchange, please submit a request for an RMA within 14 days of receipt of delivery and indicate you are requesting a return for an exchange. Also indicate the desired change in size, color, etc. Exchanges are for only the size, color or other option of the same product. Exchanges with a different product are a return and subsequent new purchase. All items you return must be in the original packaging including all packing materials and affixed tags, labels and must be unused and in saleable condition. You will be notified via email of SSG determination within 3 to 5 business days of our receipt of your request. Items that were a special order and/or have customized printing or other customized features are NOT eligible for a Return for Exchange. Make-to-order items that require lead time are not eligible for a Return for Exchange. All Crossfire Safety Eyewear may not be returned unless defective. Neese products are NOT eligible for a Return for Exchange. You are responsible to pay the shipping cost to have your exchanged items returned, and for the shipping cost to have your new items shipped back to you. Your replacement items cannot be shipped prior to SSG approving your returned items.
Returns for Refund: Please note that a 20% restocking fee (minimum $25) will be charged and deducted from your refund. If you would like to request a return for a refund, please submit your request within 14 days of receipt of delivery. Please also state your reason for your refund request. All items you return must be in the original packaging including all packing materials and affixed tags, labels and must be unused and in saleable condition. You will be notified via email of SSGs determination within 3 to 5 business days of our receipt of your request. Items that were a special order and/or have customized printing or other customized features are NOT eligible for a Return for Refund. Make-to-order items that require lead time are not eligible for a Return for Refund. All Crossfire Sunglasses may not be returned unless defective. You are responsible to pay the shipping cost to have your items returned. Refunds will be processed within 2 business days from the date of our approval of your returned items and will be paid using the same method of payment that was used at the time of sale.
Important Note Regarding Shipping: We are not responsible for items damaged through the shipping process. Although it is a rare occurrence, it can happen, and so we recommend that you obtain shipping insurance. Please contact us with any questions. The customer must take delivery of all the products on the order that qualified the order for free shipping to maintain free shipping. If a part of the order is canceled, returned, or unable to be delivered (due to backorder, discontinued product, etc.) then the shipping cost for the remainder of the order may be deducted from the amount to be refunded on the order.