The 7441 by FallTech is Reusable Multi-Directional Concrete Anchor. Designed for existing, cured concrete structures. This anchor is easy to install with simple tools and features 1" max hole diameter and 4" max hole depth. Rated for 10,000 lbs.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007
- Thimble: 7 x 19 wire rope with poly cover
- Constituent: 7 x 19 wire rope
- Wedge: Aluminum Alloy
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs
- Unique engineered solution designed for use in cured, exisiting concrete
- Easily installed with simple tools
- Can be relocated and used repeatedly
- Ideally suited for construction and maintenance applications