The 7440 by FallTech is Reusable Multi-Directional Concrete Anchor. Designed for existing, cured concrete structures. Featuring a 3/4" max hole diameter and 3" max hole depth that can be relocated and used repeatedly.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007
- Thimble: 7 x 19 wire rope with poly cover
- Constituent: 7 x 19 wire rope
- Wedge: Aluminum Alloy
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs
- Unique engineered solution designed for use in cured, exisiting concrete
- Easily installed with simple tools
- Can be relocated and used repeatedly
- Ideally suited for construction and maintenance applications