The 72706SA1 by FallTech is a 6' Mini SRD with a single-leg snap hook. Abrasion resistant Dyneema lifeline webbing provides longer service life, while the swivel-eye will help reduce further life line leg twisting. Internal locking pawls provide quick and positive stopping action. The nylon housing design is durable, compact and impact resistant. If a fall event occurs, the intergral shock absorber also provides quick, easy to see, visual.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007, Z359.12-2009
- Webbing: 100% Dyneema
- Energy Absorber: Polyester
- Swivel Eye: Alloy Steel, 5/8" hole diameter
- Spring: Rolled Carbon Steel
- SRD Housing: Nylon 6/6
- Main Shaft: Alloy Steel
- Pawls: Stainless Steel
- Connectors: Alloy Steel
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs., to maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- Max Arrest Distance: 54"
- Average Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs.
- Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lbs.
- Class of SRD: Class B
- Connectors: 3,600 lbs. min. gate strength
- Single-leg SRD
- 6' Working Length
- Compact and impact resistant nylon housing
- Integral shock absorber provides visual fall event indication
- Steel Snap Hook on leg end
- Inegral Swivel eye - Reduces twisting