The 7047 by FallTech is an Arc Flash Body Harness built as a personal arrest system. All hardware is insulated to withstand Arc Flash while a Nomex/Kevlar blend composes the webbing. 1 D-ring is featured in the back of the harness along with a heavy-duty back strap. Both legs are fastened with mating buckles and adjusters. Overall, there are 5 points of adjust-ability. The 7047 also has 2 lanyard keepers.
Available in Sizes: UniFit, XL, 2XL
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007, Z359.12-2009
- Webbing: Nomex/Kevlar; 7,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-ring: Insulated Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs., to maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- Rated at over 5,000 lbs
- Single back D-ring for Fall Arrest
- 5-Point Adjustability
- Mating buckle leg straps and adjusters
- Nomex/Kevlar blend webbing
- Insulated D-ring, buckles and adjusters
- 2 Lanyard keepers