The 7073B by FallTech is a Contractor Belted Construction Body Harness designed for personal fall arrest. 3 D-rings are located on the back and sides. 9-Point tongue buckle legs and a paired mating buckle on the chest secure the user in the harness. Overall there are 5 points of adjustment found for the chest, legs and torso. Durable 4" waist and 7.5" shoulder padding align the harness and provide lightweight, breathable comfort. There is also a torso keeper for stowing idle lanyard connector. The work belt is removable as well.
Available in Sizes: SM/MD, LG/XL, 2XL
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007, Z359.12-2009
- Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-ring: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs., to maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- Three D-rings for Fall Arrest
- 5-Point Adjustability
- 9-Point tongue buckle leg straps
- 7.5" Stay Put shoulder pads
- 4" waist pad/ positioning assembly
- Removable workbelt
- 1 lanyard keeper