The 7016B by FallTech is a Contractor+ Series Standard Non-Belted Body Harness. What makes this different than the 7016 is Lightweight Padded Shoulder Yoke, providing the user with breathable padded comfort. 1 D-ring is featured in the back of the harness. 9 position tongue buckle straps complete the leg strap design. The torso is secured with paired mating buckles. Overall, there are 5 points of adjust-ability.
Available in Sizes: UniFit, XL/2XL
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007, Z359.12-2009
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-ring: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs., to maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- Rated at over 5,000 lbs
- Lightweight Padded Shoulder Yoke
- Single back D-ring for Fall Arrest
- 5-Point adjustability
- 9-Point tongue buckle leg straps
- 1 Lanyard Keeper