The 7021B by FallTech is a Journeyman Flex Body Harness for fall protection. Featuring a single forged aluminum alloy D-ring in the back. Quick connect legs and quick connect Visi-lock chest secure the user in the harness. A premium padded yoke is place along the shoulders and while an 18" pad aligns the legs for comfort. Integral non-slip dorsal allows for D-ring adjustment.
Available in Sizes: UniFit, XL, 2XL
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007, Z359.12-2009
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-ring: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs., to maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- Rated at over 5,000 lbs
- Single back D-ring for Fall Arrest
- 5-Point adjustability
- Quick Connect Legs and Chest
- Heavy-duty backstrap
- 2 lanyard keepers