The 7021 by FallTech is a Journeyman Standard Non-Belted Body Harness for fall protection. 9-Position tongue buckle legs and mating buckle chest secure the user in the harness. Premium breathable padded air mesh shoulder yoke for comfort while also providing integral non-slip dorsal for easy adjustment of the D-ring in back. 18" contoured stitched-down leg pads align the sides as well. Twin torso keepers for stowing idle lanyard connectors while low-profile spring-tension adjusters are also found on the torso.
Available in Sizes: XS, UniFit, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007, Z359.12-2009
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-ring: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs., to maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- Rated at over 5,000 lbs
- Single D-ring for fall arrest
- 5-point adjustability
- 9-position, heavy-duty tongue buckle leg straps
- Heavy-duty backstrap
- 2 lanyard keepers