The 7078B by FallTech is a Tradesman Belted Construction Body Harness designed for personal fall arrest. 3 D-rings are featured on both the Back and Sides. Tongue buckles secure the legs while a mating buckle fastens the torso. Durable padding aligns a 6" waist and 10" on the shoulders. A total of 5 points of adjustment for the chest, legs and torso. There is also twin torso keepers for stowing idle lanyard connectors.
Available in Sizes: SM/MD, LG/XL, 2XL
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007, Z359.12-2009
- Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-ring: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs., to maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- 3 D-rings for Fall Arrest
- 5-point adjustability
- 9-position tongue buckle leg straps
- 7.5" StayPut shoulder pads
- 4" waist support/positioning assembly
- Removaable workbelt
- 2 Lanyard keepers