The Omega FR Rain Jacket by NASCO is the first waterproof, breathable flame resistant rain jacket that combines high visibility worker conspicuity with protection from fire and thermal hazards possible with electric arc flash and hydrocarbon flash fires. Features include fall protection access, 3M reflective, ANSI Class 3 visibility, stitched Nomex taped seams, dark Navy jacket bottom and cuffs to help hide dirt, hide away hood and non conductive front zipper with storm flap. Meets NFPA 2012 and NFPA 70E - Intended for use by electric and gas utilities as well as the oil and gas industry, the NASCO Omega FR rain jacket is designed for today's Multi-hazard work environment.
- ASTM F1891: ARC (ATPV) 10.7 cal/cm2; HAF 81.2%; Breakopen >35 cal/cm2
- ASTM F2733: 12.3% Body Burn 3 Second Test Exposure with 2 cal/cm2 / Second Heat Flux
- NFPA 70E: HRC 2
- ASTM E96 8865 g/m2/24 hrs
- ANSI Class 3 Compliant
- 3M Reflective Material
- 9 oz/yd Omega FR Outer Shell; Nomex Knit Inside
- PTFE Moisture Barrier
- Seam Construction is 2 Needle Stitched and Sealed with Nomex Tape
- Stain and Soil Release
- Electric Arc Resistant
- Flash fire Resistant
- Reduces Worker Heat Stress
- Available in Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL and 5XL
- Available in Yellow
This is a great high-end FR rain jacket. Very comfy to wear.
The only problem is the difficulty and expense to get it shipped to Canada. Safety Smart is a good outfit and their staff worked hard to "make it happen".