PIP EZ-Cool Vest Phase Change Cooling System with Packs 390-PCVKT1
The PIP 390-PCVKT1 - Our personal cooling vest maintains a comfortable 65° F temperature for up to 3 hours. The semi-solid thermal energy storage material (PCM) is designed to absorb heat generated by the wearer. A great solution for working in high humidity areas and for use under other PPE garments where evaporative products are less effective.The PCM material is set at a comfortable temperature that will not cause vasoconstriction. Vasoconstriction is a physical response to extreme cold, where the veins and arteries constrict and slow blood movement, causing the body to retain heat. 65° is comfortable and less shocking to the body's system, allowing for natural circulation.
• Protection from stress of high temperatures outdoors and indoors
• Emergency services
• Food service
• Oil rigging
• Industrial sites
• Sporting events
Vest: Machine wash, cool. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean. Hang dry.
Cooling Pack: Wipe outside with a damp cloth. Store flat.
- Made in USA
- Constructed from a 3 layer fabric combining hydrophilic fibers into a fibrous batting and thermally conductive core
- Spot wash or hand wash only
- Cooling properties can be reactivated for the life of the product; May be used over and over again
- Very durable and will last multiple seasons with proper care and normal use
- Perfect for use in high heat/humid areas and under protective equipment
- Provides comfortable cooling up to 3 hours
- Temperature set to 65°
- Adjustable at shoulders and torso for snug high fit to deliver cooling to the core
- Activate by placing the packs in a refrigerator or freezer for 1 hour or in a cooler with ice water for approximately 20 minutes
- Color: Navy
- One size fits most: up to size 58" chest