NASCO Envisage high visibility rain jacket features a "set-in-sleeve" style with storm fly snap front closure, hide away hood, taffeta jacket lining and 3M Scotchlite 2" reflective trim. ANSI 107-2010 compliant Class 3, Level 2 performance. Envisage rain apparel is waterproof, breathable, windproof, high visibility protective rain gear. Made from 4.2 oz lightweight coated, woven polyester, not plastic. Utilizing a waterproof, breathable film, Envisage ensures comfort by keeping your crew dry as well as reducing body heat stress during foul weather. During low light situations, the high visibility ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 compliant woven polyester fabric combined along with 3M Scotchlite reflective tape keeps workers visible, safe and comfortable. One of our best selling rain gear lines. NASCO is known as leader in commercial quality industrial rain gear.
- ANSI 107 Class 3
- ASTM E96: Upright - 630 g/M2/day, Inverted - 6400 g/M2/day
- ASTM F1868
- 3M Reflective Material
- 4.25 oz/yd Woven Polyester Fabric
- Breathable Polyurethane Moisture Barrier
- 2 Needle Stitched and Taped
- Reduces Worker Heat Stress
- Available in Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL and 5XL
- Available in Yellow
As described, with quick shipping.