Flame resistant cotton coveralls keep the working professional safe in hazardous industrial environments where the exposure to flame or arc present a fire hazard. These 7 oz. FR treated cotton coveralls are available in 6 colors and meet current NFPA 70E standard and they have been ASTM F1506 tested. Quantity discounts are available for qualifying orders.
- ATPV = 8.2 Cal/Cm2 HRC=1
- Meets or Exceeds NFPA 70E, 1971, 1975, 1977
- ASTM F1506 Arc Thermal Performance Tested
- 7 oz. Soft Flame Resistant Cotton.
- Leaf collar
- Seven double stitched pockets (2 chest, 2 rear, 2 hip, 1 tool)
- Elastic waist
- Nomex® IIIA zipper front closure
- Non-sparking covered snaps on lapel, wrists, & pass-through pockets
- Bar tacked stress points
- One-piece action back design
- Available in Sizes Small to 6XL
- Available in Colors Gray, Green, Khaki, Navy, Red, Royal and Orange