The M305US7 by Big Bill is a flame resistant, enhanced visibility x-back winter parka. This style design features 2" Scotchlite reflective material which aligns the parka makes an X-back. Other features include a heavy duty 2-way zipper, left chest inside pocket, 2 large bottom patch pockets and an inside wind-breaker snow belt at the waist. This CAT 4 parka has an Arc Rating ATPV of 52 cal/cm² and meets NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112 and CSA Z462 Standards.
- Arc Rating: ATPV 52 cal/cm², CAT 4
- NFPA 70E
- NFPA 2112
- CSA Z462
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material with X-Back
- 7 oz. Westex UltraSoft Fabric, 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon
- 10 oz. Modaquilt Lining, Face Cloth - Indura 100% Cotton, Batting - 80% Silica Rayon / 20% Polyester
- Heavy-Duty, Two-Way Concealed Nomex Taped Brass Zipper Front Closure
- Storm Flap with Hidden Snap Over Front Zipper Closure
- Left Chest Inside Pocket with Concealed Snap Front Closure
- Two Large Bottom Patch Pockets with Hidden Snap Flap Closure and Hand Warmer
- Inside Wind-Breaker Snow Belt at Waist
- Velcro Tab Adjustment on Wrist
- Snap On Detachable Hood
- Hood Sold Separately
- Available in Color: Navy, Royal Blue, Red
- Available in Sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, MD-TALL, LG-TALL, XL-TALL, 2XL-TALL, 3XL-TALL, 4XL-TALL, 5XL-TALL
Light weight and not warm.
Jackets are nice and thick, they are large though so I wouldn't recommend ordering a size up.