Blaklader Class E Blue-Yellow Work Pants Women's 716018608933
- 1.80 LBS
The Blaklader Class E Blue-Yellow Work Pants Women's 716018608933. A truly functional Hi-Vis work pant built for women who work. This ultra-durable pant is designed to handle the toughest jobs and keep ongoing. Featuring bellowed pockets, CORDURA reinforced Kneepad pockets, and triple stitching, It's unlike any other Hi-Vis pant on the market today.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 Class E
- 65% polyester/35% cotton, 9 oz
- CORDURA® reinforced nail pockets, back pockets, ruler pocket, leg pockets, thighs and knees
- Metal zipper fly
- Side hammer loop
- Metal buttons
- Reinforced crotch seam
- Back pockets
- Leg pocket with telephone pocket, Leg pocket with zipper, bellow, and inner telephone pocket in mesh
- Outer knee protection pocket
- Nail pockets - with tool holders, can be tucked inside the trousers
- Ruler pocket with pen pocket
- Leg bottom with CORDURA® reinforcement, Adjustable leg bottom with drawstring
- 50 mm wide reflective tape, Reflective tapes around legs
- Number of washes: x 50
- Color: Blue / Hi Vis Yellow
- Sizes: 2R-14R, 2S-20S, 6L-20L
THIS IS HOW YOU FIND THE RIGHT SIZE!
Take your measurements according to the instructions below.
Wear close fitting underwear when measuring. Width is measured around circumference. Check the sizes available in each garment before ordering. Not every size is made in each model.
Choose your size according to your seat measurement.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS
Measure horizontally around the widest part of the chest. Make sure you keep the tape measure straight
across your back.
For tops: measure horizontally around
your natural waistline at navel height.
For bottoms: measure your waist
where you normally wear your pants.
Measure horizontally around the widest point of the seat.
D: Inside leg
Measure from your crotch down to the floor. Take the measurement while not wearing shoes or boots.
E: Head circumference
Measure horizontally around your