Industrial Rain Gear is protective safety clothing for rainy weather or wet work environments in industrial settings. Many of these industries include: Energy, Utility, Chemical, Sanitation, Food Processing, Construction, Telecommunications, and Agriculture applications.
What are the garments worn for Industrial Rain Gear?
Commercial and industrial rain gear including rain jackets, bib rain pants, full length rain coats and elastic waist rain pants. You will discover these garments come in various colors, sizes and configurations. Industrial Yellow, Blue, Chem Green and sizes SM-6XL are common.
What types of protections does Industrial Rain Gear comply with?
Some of these industrial wet weather products include compliance and protections for Chemical Splash, Acid Protection, Flame Resistance, Arc Ratings and 100% Liquid Proof to prevent chemical of water penetration.
Here are some of the standards and compliances related to Industrial Rain Gear that can be purchased at Safety Smart Gear:
- ASTM F1891
- NFPA 70E
- Arc Rating 14 cal/cm²
- ASTM F2733
- Average Predicted Total Burn Area < 11.4%
- All Seams Are Therm-O-Rad Sealed for 100% Liquid Proof Protection with No Needle Holes for Chemicals to Penetrate
- ASTM D751: 92 psi
- ASTM D6413: <2 Second Flame Out; <6" Char Length
- Resistant to a Variety of Acids, Salts and Alkalies
- FR PVC Moisture Barrier
- Di-electrically Welded Seam Construction
- Chemical Splash Resistant