There is a new thermal high visibility hoodie available at Safety Smart Gear and it is stylish and warm.
UB325 Hi-Vis Thermal Two Tone Zipped Hoodie
The UB325, is from the Hi-Vis Thermal Two Tone Zipped Hoodie Collection. This high visibility sweatshirt material range is 65% Polyester and 35% Cotton.
More UB325 information
This hoodie is designed with warmth in mind. With its thermal fleece lining this style offers excellent heat retention. Other features on this style includes a full zip to offer extra ease and versatility, two tone design for protection against dirt, 2 large pockets at the front, an adjustable hood for varied weather conditions, elasticated rib waistband and cuffs, and segmented retro-reflective heat seal tape for enhanced visibility.
What is it made from?
The high visibility sweatshirts are made from a special blend of 65% polyester 35% cotton with a brushed back for extra warmth and comfort. The fabric provides breathability and flexibility combined with superior strength and durability and is manufactured to withstand the most rigorous working environments.
ANSI Standard Class 3
Our extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, our High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R, Class 3
- Heat applied segmented reflective tape for added visibility
- Knitted fabric with brushed backing
- Provides insulation and thermal protection
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- Hood for added protection against the elements
- Contrast panels for protection against dirt
- Ribbed cuffs for warmth and comfort
- Ribbed hem for a comfortable fit
- 40 UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Certified to ANSI/ISEA 107 after 50x washes
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Sizes: XS-6XL
Check out the UB325 Hi Vis Thermal Hoodie